Update on my post about Ashley Furniture!

I recently talked with corporate offices, of Ashley Furniture this morning as a final attempt to resolve the matter. They called the store in Winston-Salem and they are handling the situation. As soon as I wrote my complaint the store called and informed me that they are coming to take the old mattress away, refunding my delivery money, and sending out another $50 voucher to use ASAP. The manager did not call, but had his assistant do so and she said how sorry she was about for the incident. I am pleased with this action. Yay! Now, I will purchase more since they have made amends to a bad experience with the delivery.
ID
Greensboro, North Carolina

Michelle Quance Photography Poor Business Ethics, Sub-Par Photography

Michelle Quance Photography Poor Business Ethics, Sub-Par Photography
I am writing to warn other brides who may want to use Michelle Quance Photography. I worked with 2 of her employees-Summer and Kelly and spent $3170 on awful photography. I cannot re-create my wedding day and I have only 5 decent photos of the 460 photos taken. Lighting was poor, photos were not focused properly, they were not clean or crisp. Above all I was promised natural-looking and non-posed, photojournalistic photos. Michelle did not deliver and does not stand behind her work. She refuses to refund my money and has consulted a lawyer as she has read some of my online complaints and comments. Search elsewhere for a good quality photographer who will deliver. I have been in tears over my photos and it has cause stress in mine and my husband's marriage since we have received the photos.

Please contact Michelle Quance Photography for the "FULL STORY". Also please note comments posted by KD416, the original author, as she tried to remove her complaint.

#171906

she can't refund that money if she they already did the work! your dumb!

#171904

scottTheMan is real shut up and get a life, and go annoy your husband with these *** comment..if hasn't left you already!!!

#171902

wooow ur probably 60 years old and dosent understand real photography!! michelle quance photography is modern and timless!! so shut-up!

@PissedConsumer171902

Wow. Great grammar. With support like yours, Michelle Quance photography must be very happy.

ummmmmm that is my mom ur all talking about!!!! and u don't even know her!!! she is an amazing photographer!!!

Michelle Quance is an amazing photographer!!!!!!!!!!! just shutup!!!

UPDATE: I have attempted to remove this post (although I do stand by my words) however this site will not allow me to delete it.

Wow. 'ScottTheMan' it would appear your judgement over this particular matter and comments are about as accurate as your spelling and grammar skills!

AnotherShooter: I agree-buyer beware as with all services!

*If everyone will note, it was not Michelle's photography skills in question but rather her two fellow employees. If I didn't think she was qualified, I would never have contacted her to begin with. I have seen her photography and it is beautiful. This however, was an unfortunate situation.

Buyer beware. When hiring a photographer you neeed to do your research. Michelle is at the top of her game.

Awww, I'm sorry your pictures didn't turn out well. Maybe you should consider yourself lucky to have a man that tolorates your winning about it.

Start living your life, take pictures of the good times you have if any. Get a life!

View more comments (11)
ID
Orlando, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article