Orlando, Florida

I am writing to warn other brides who may want to use Michelle Quance Photography.I worked with 2 of her employees-Summer and Kelly and spent $3170 on awful photography.

I cannot re-create my wedding day and I have only 5 decent photos of the 460 photos taken. Lighting was poor, photos were not focused properly, they were not clean or crisp. Above all I was promised natural-looking and non-posed, photojournalistic photos. Michelle did not deliver and does not stand behind her work.

She refuses to refund my money and has consulted a lawyer as she has read some of my online complaints and comments.

Search elsewhere for a good quality photographer who will deliver.I have been in tears over my photos and it has cause stress in mine and my husband's marriage since we have received the photos.

Had an Experience with Michelle Quance Photography?

Comments

Mic***e Quance

Please contact Michelle Quance Photography for the "FULL STORY". Also please note comments posted by KD416, the original author, as she tried to remove her complaint.

***ed at you!
#171906

she can't refund that money if she they already did the work! your dumb!

random
#171904

scottTheMan is real shut up and get a life, and go annoy your husband with these *** comment..if hasn't left you already!!!

friend of the quance's
#171902

wooow ur probably 60 years old and dosent understand real photography!! michelle quance photography is modern and timless!! so shut-up!

Jack
to friend of the quance's #633073

Wow. Great grammar. With support like yours, Michelle Quance photography must be very happy.

StephQ

ummmmmm that is my mom ur all talking about!!!! and u don't even know her!!! she is an amazing photographer!!!

anonymous

Michelle Quance is an amazing photographer!!!!!!!!!!! just shutup!!!

reviewer

UPDATE: I have attempted to remove this post (although I do stand by my words) however this site will not allow me to delete it.

Wow. 'ScottTheMan' it would appear your judgement over this particular matter and comments are about as accurate as your spelling and grammar skills!

AnotherShooter: I agree-buyer beware as with all services!

*If everyone will note, it was not Michelle's photography skills in question but rather her two fellow employees. If I didn't think she was qualified, I would never have contacted her to begin with. I have seen her photography and it is beautiful. This however, was an unfortunate situation.

Another shooter

Buyer beware. When hiring a photographer you neeed to do your research. Michelle is at the top of her game.

ScottTheMan
Lyman, South Carolina, United States #122202

Awww, I'm sorry your pictures didn't turn out well.Maybe you should consider yourself lucky to have a man that tolorates your winning about it.

Start living your life, take pictures of the good times you have if any.Get a life!